01/09/2018: Registration is now open for the 2018 Government Affairs Seminar. GAS will be held on Thursday, February 22nd at the Madison Marriott West Hotel and Conference Center in Middleton, WI. This seminar provides municipal officials, treatment plant operators, consultants, and government employees with an overview and update of current issues. The seminar promises to be as good as ever covering topics as:
- New news on the WDNR and regulations
- Understanding your role in the regulatory political process
- Updates on watershed nutrient strategies for compliance
- Why the past is no longer good enough for variances suce as chloride and mercury and why you should want to know
- Risk assessments of various phosphorus treatment technologies
This year's seminar will have something for everyone, large and small. Whenever possible, cases studies will be used to help illustrate changing regulations. Experts will be available to field questions throughout the day.