Kalahari Resort & Convention Center - Wisconsin Dells, WI
February 7 & 8, 2023
The Expo, sponsored by WWOA and WIAWWA, is host to major manufacturers in the water and wastewater industry. Learning, networking and sharing product information will be center stage at the Expo on February 7 & 8 at the Kalahari. The Expo attendance continues to grow each year and again this year will prove to be an exciting, fun and interactive opportunity to meet water professionals.
- In-booth vendor talks
- Multiple classroom sessions
- Water & Wastewater topics each day
- Raffle prize drawings daily (earn your tickets by attending in-booth talks and classroom sessions - the more you learn, the more you earn!
- Networking with other utility professionals
- And more!
ROOMS ARE SOLD OUT AT THE KALAHARI - Book a Room at the Holiday Inn Express:
Holiday Inn Express (1033 Wisc. Dells Parkway S. - Baraboo, WI 53913): $98 + tax/night. CLICK HERE to book at the Holiday Inn Express or call 608-253-3000 to make reservations. GROUP CODE: MWW. NOTE: rate will be available until January 27, 2023.
CLICK HERE to view program.
CLICK HERE to view classroom sessions.
CLICK HERE for in-booth talks
Expo ONLY Registration Fee(s) (per person):
- Full Exop (Tuesday AND Wednesday): $65
- One Day (Tuesday OR Wednesday): $45
WWOA and WIAWWA Seminars are separate fees:
- WWOA Seminar (Tuesday): $99 - includes one-day pass to Tuesday Expo
- WIAWWA Distribution Seminar (Wednesday): $99 - includes one-day pass to Wednesday Expo
- WWOA Seminar Day One (Tuesday) & Exhibit Hall Day Two (Wednesday) - $144
- Exhibit Hall Day One (Tuesday) & WIAWWA Seminar Day Two (Wednesday) - $144
- WWOA and WIAWWA Seminars w/ both exhibit hall days - $198
CLICK HERE for Exhibitor Registration Packet
CLICK HERE for more information on the WIAWWA website.
Exhibitor Hours: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM Tuesday & Wednesday
WWOA Seminar Agenda
Tuesday, February 7th, 2023
CECs: Earn 5.5 Wastewater Continuing Education Credits for attending.
|7:30 - 8:00 AM||Registration|
|8:00 - 8:45 AM||Lift Station Maintenance and Troubleshooting
Richard Pierce – William Reid
|8:50 - 9:35 AM||Industrial Pretreatment Program Basics
Amanda Kaminski – Racine Wastewater Utility
|9:40 - 10:25 AM||Process Control Basics
Ben Heidemann – Town and Country
|10:30 - 11:00 AM||Break in Expo Hall|
|11:00 - 11:30 AM||From Fecals to E. Coli
Brooke Klingbeil – City of Medford
|11:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Gas Monitoring and Safety
Brandon Mancilla - William Reid
|12:00 - 1:00 PM||Lunch|
|1:00 - 2:00 PM||Biosolids Drying
Chris Lockett – Donohue
|1:30 - 2:00 PM||Biosolids Drying Technologies
Aric Bergstrom – Donohue and Associates
|2:00 - 2:30 PM||Break in Expo Hall|
WIAWWA Seminar Agenda
Wednesday, February 8th, 2023
|7:30 - 8:00 AM||Registration|
|8:00 - 9:00 AM|| Panel Discussion: Lead Copper Rule Inventory
DePere, Kenosha, Green Bay
|9:00 - 10:00 AM||Panel Discussion: Flushing, Leaks, & Meters,
City Water, Kenosha, Oak Creek, 1 more(?)
|10:00 - 10:30 AM||Cutting In Valves Is An Option,
Tom Zoulek, PE, MidCity Corp.
|10:30 - 12:00 AM||Meter Madness Competition|
|12:00 - 1:00 AM||Lunch|
|1:00 AM - 1:30 PM||2022 South Milwaukee Water Emergency,
Ben Huffman, South Milwaukee Water
|1:30 - 2:00 PM||Winter Driving Safety,
Ted Hayes, CSP, MSE, M3 Insurance
|2:00 - 2:30 PM||Visit Exhibitors in Exhibit Hall|