Water & Wastewater Field Service Lead
Crane Engineering brings together people, products, and experience to help our customers perform better. Crane Engineering is looking for a driven and solution focused Field Service Lead to join our Water and Wastewater team.
Water and Wastewater Field Service Lead is responsible for providing the coordination of field service jobs and assisting in the sales process.
Crane Engineering is a growing organization, located in Kimberly, WI that is a pre-eminent distributor of pumps, valves, filters, and other fluid handling solutions to a broad range of industries. For over 75 years we've had our customers' backs, providing them with know-how and solutions specifically engineered for efficiency and profitability. Working with the world's top water and wastewater manufacturers, we bring our customers innovative ideas that make a real difference in performance and help reduce total cost of ownership.
- Demonstrates and promotes Crane’s core values (Act with Integrity and Respect, Foster Teamwork, Focus on the Customer, Strive for Excellence and Innovation, Project Passion and Energy and Have Fun).
- Performs and/or assists with hands-on Service Technician work, which may include trouble shooting, installation, repair, maintenance, and basic electrical equipment testing.
- Meets with customers to recommend Crane’s service and product solutions.
- Troubleshoots problems and makes recommendations for repair or replacement.
- Works with inside and outside staff to schedule and coordinate service work.
- Assists customers during new equipment start-ups.
- Follows and ensures compliance with all safety requirements of Crane and the customer.
- Provides support and guidance to service staff to ensure timely and quality customer service
- High school diploma or equivalent; post high school certification and/or Associates degree a plus
- Minimum two years related experience and/or training is desired in mechanical, electrical and/or pipe fitting; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in Water and Wastewater Treatment is a plus
- Positive, forward-thinking with high ethical standards
- Ability to handle a varied and fast-paced workload to meet customer requirements
- Customer-focused with the ability to handle stressful situations in a professional and calm manner
- Well-organized and self-directed team player
- A valid driver’s license
- Effectively handle lifting of various objects weighing up to 60 pounds
- Strong communication skills
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits structure within a values-focused culture. Apply today and join the team at https://www.craneengineering.net/careers
Crane Engineering is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Crane Engineering also participates in E-Verify to verify identity and employment eligibility.
- This position was posted on: 05-09-2018.
- It will be removed on: 06-08-2018.