Water Maintenance Worker - Fox Crossing
Village of Fox Crossing
The Village of Fox Crossing is seeking applications for a full-time Water Maintenance Worker vacancy. This role performs a variety of tasks related to the installation, maintenance, repair and operation of the water and sanitary systems.
The position requires a high school diploma or GED and one year of related experience. While direct experience is not necessary, mechanical aptitude is required. The successful candidate will be reliable, possess a strong work ethic, display initiative on the job and thrive in a team setting. A CDL license is required. The starting wage is $20.48 per hour. A $.15 increase will be issued when each of the following certifications is attained: Ground Water, Distribution, and Zeolite Softening.
- Installation, maintenance and repair of water mains, water services, water meters, fire hydrants, valves, sewer laterals and reservoirs and towers.
- Perform general plumbing and maintenance at water treatment plants and well houses.
- Test water quality and flow of fire hydrants.
- Locate leaks in the water system, water mains and laterals.
- Maintain vehicles, heavy equipment, pumps and generators.
- Operates heavy equipment and trucks.
The Village of Fox Crossing is an equal opportunity employer.
The full job description and application is available at: http://www.foxcrossingwi.gov/employment/. This position will be posted until filled.
- This position was posted on: 03-06-2019.
- It will be removed on: 04-05-2019.