WASTEWATER ENGINEER - Sheboygan
Short Elliott Hendrickson Inc. (SEH®)
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN A TALENTED WASTEWATER TEAM IN SOUTHEAST WISCONSIN?
Our Water/Wastewater Engineering Practice is rapidly growing! We are looking for an individual who wants to be part of a team that provides exceptional service to our clients. This individual will join our bright and dedicated project team to design and produce water/wastewater projects for public and private clients in and around southeast Wisconsin. Responsibilities of this position include report preparation, detailed process design of all facets of wastewater treatment and conveyance with some project management.
There is ability to work out of any of the following offices and remote a few days per week.
· Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline
· Registered Professional Engineer in the State of Wisconsin or the ability to achieve within 6 months of hire
· Five (5) or more years of previous experience in water/wastewater projects, including: sanitary sewer lift station design, preparation of engineering reports, and wastewater treatment facility design and construction administration
· Ability to prepare engineering drawings and specifications for water & wastewater design projects
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to coordinate a team of professionals on complex projects
· Ability to lead project efforts, including design meetings, client communication, regulatory communication, and project quality review
· Knowledge and proficiency with software including: Microsoft Office Suite
· Must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to travel as needed for team meetings, client consultations, business development excursions, on-site inspections/visits, etc. Occasional overnight travel will be required
· Current affiliation and/or membership with local, state or national wastewater societies and associations
· Previous experience managing projects teams on complex projects
· Five (5) years minimum experience working with AutoCAD, Revit, ArcGIS and hydraulic modeling software
Short Elliott Hendrickson Inc. (SEH®) is an employee-owned company comprised of more than 800 engineers, architects, planners, scientists and talented professionals who work to provide exceptional service and value to our public and private clients. SEH employee-owners solve our world's complex challenges of renewing infrastructure, improving mobility, engineering clean water and designing better places all which contribute to Building a Better World for All of Us®. We've been in business for more than 90 years with evidence of our work in more than 40 states.
How To Apply:
For confidential consideration, apply online or send your resume and salary requirements via fax to 651.490.2138. Please refer to the job number if you choose to fax. Please submit a resume and cover letter when applying
Short Elliott Hendrickson Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees according to all applicable equal opportunity and affirmative action laws, directives and regulations of federal, state and local governing bodies and agencies. In keeping with this commitment, it is the policy of Short Elliott Hendrickson Inc. to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or status as a covered veteran.
- This position was posted on: 05-19-2020.
- It will be removed on: 06-18-2020.