Seasonal Equipment Operator - Water - Beloit
City of Beloit
Seasonal Equipment Operator - Water
SALARY: $12.00 Hourly
DEPARTMENT: Public Works
DIVISION: Water Resources
OPENING DATE: 03/12/21
CLOSING DATE: 04/09/21 11:59 PM
SUMMARY OF JOB:
The City of Beloit has an exciting seasonal work opportunity with the Department of Public Works in the Water Resources Department as a Seasonal Equipment Operator.
Summer Seasonal: May through August (approximately 40 hours/week) This seasonal position is responsible for assisting with the operation and maintenance of the public water supply distribution and customer metering systems. This position also assists in maintenance of the water system pumping and booster stations, the water production and storage system, and general Water Resources facilities and grounds. Other duties may be assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. High School diploma or equivalent
2. A valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record
3. Other combinations of training and/or experience which can be demonstrated to result in the possession of the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform the duties of these
positions will also be considered
Equal Opportunity Employer
APPLICATIONS MAY BE FILED ONLINE AT: https://agency.governmentjobs.com/beloitwi/default.cfm?action=jobbulletin&JobID=3013761
City of Beloit
100 State St
Beloit, WI 53511
- This position was posted on: 03-16-2021.
- It will be removed on: 04-10-2021.