Laboratory/Field Technician-Mequon WI
Suburban Laboratories is looking for an experienced environmental field technician/water collection professional who can collect water/wastewater samples throughout southeast Wisconsin.
- Schedule monitoring events with clients
- Collect wastewater samples using Isco flow-proportional and time-proportional composite samplers
- Collects water/wastewater samples from taps, sewers, rivers and lakes
- Collect groundwater samples from monitoring wells and residential drinking water wells
- Test water/wastewater samples to determine basic water quality parameters
- Respond to client requests and questions
- Performs other assignments as required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in water collection or laboratory testing
- A clean driving record
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- High attention to detail
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 5 years of driving experience
- Must be available to work days and occasional overtime
Previous experience in laboratory testing, wastewater treatment plant or water treatment is a plus
Pay: $17.00 - $22.00 per hour or higher with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Signing bonus, relocation assistance, and advancement opportunities available!
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This position was posted on: 08-17-2021.
- It will be removed on: 09-16-2021.