Electro-Mechanical Field Service Technician - Energenecs
Electro-Mechanical Field Service Technician
This field service technician position is for an individual with Electro-Mechanical skills; training will be provided.
· Perform mechanical and process system field startup, testing, training and support services in a Water and Wastewater environment
o Meter calibrations
o Lift station service and maintenance
o Chemical feed systems
o Process instrumentation
o Low-level PLC and HMI troubleshooting and programming
· Assist sales personnel on strategic calls
· Dependable, trustworthy, self-starter capable of working independently
· Have a positive role in aiding to maintain a great team environment
· Attend select conferences and become more visible to clients
· Build strong customer relationships through startup and training services provided
· Make calls on Water & Wastewater facilities looking to bolster our local services
· Attend product training sessions conducted by manufacturers
· Potential regional out of town and overnight stays required
· Potential on-call/on-demand service required
· Confined space certification is a preferred
· High school diploma; technical degree preferred
· A grade one wastewater operator’s license is a plus
Salary commensurate with experience.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States of America.
Energenecs is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
Job descriptions are not all-inclusive. Tasks, duties and responsibilities may change for personal growth, organizational development and/or evolution of new technologies.
To apply contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This position was posted on: 03-02-2020.
- It will be removed on: 04-01-2020.