Managing Your Wastewater System Into the Future Virtual Training
- Events & Training
- November 29, 2022 10:00 - December 1, 2022 12:00
This 3-day virtual workshop takes place from 10:00am-Noon CT (11:00am-1:00pm ET) each day - Nov 29, 30 & Dec 1. This training contains information relevant to all states, so everyone is encouraged to register, though CECs will only be available for Wisconsin participants.
To improve sustainability, wastewater systems can engage in strategic planning to improve financial, technical, and managerial capacity. In this class, you will learn how to apply tools to assess the capacity and performance of your utility and how to create a strategic plan that builds long-term sustainability.
The objectives of this training include:
- Understanding the strategic planning process.
- Analyzing utility performance and conduct prioritization.
- Applying financial management strategies.
- Explaining methods to improve TMF capacity for wastewater systems.
- Exploring shared services, partnerships, and restructuring options.
Approved for 5.8 hours for municipal waterworks and wastewater operators in Wisconsin only, but the information covered in the training will be beneficial to any state.
Trainer: Gregory Pearson, Water & Wastewater Trainer, Great Lakes Environmental Infrastructure Center
Registration for this event closes on November 28th.