2022 Government Affairs Seminar
- Events & Training
- February 16, 2022 - February 17, 2022
The Government Affairs Seminar planning committee is hard at work finalizing the speakers and details for the 2022 Government Affairs Seminar.
The 2022 Seminar will be virtual on February 16th and 17th , both days starting at 11:30 and ending before 4:00.
Please block your schedule for this time.
CLICK HERE to register.
The agenda topics include:
Wednesday, February 16, 2022
- Resiliency in a Challenging Environment – From Environmental to Administrative
- Developing a Permit – DNR Process, Permittee Involvement, and Where is There Flexibility?
- PFAS in Wisconsin
Thursday, February 17, 2022
- League of Wisconsin Municipalities Update
- Phosphorus Compliance – Statewide Update and Treatment and Watershed Case Studies
- Selecting and Removing Impaired Waters, and What it Means for Your Permit
- Permit Renewal Success Story Case Study
- Operator Certification Update
- DNR Update and Operator Awards
For more information, CLICK HERE.