Process Control & Monitoring: What's Really Important Operator Training
Date: 06/18/2020 at 9:00 am
Location: Virtual Training
WWOA is dedicated to providing operation training opportunities during the COVID-19 situation and period of social distancing.
Join us for a three-hour session covering Process Control & Monitoring: What's Really Important. This training is presented by Bill Marten, Donohue & Associates, and Nathan Cassity, Donohue & Associates.
This will be a Zoom meeting starting at 9:00 a.m. on June 18, 2020. We ask that you register in advance.
Registration fees: $5.50 Registration will be available online ONLY for this training.
Thank you to our generous sponsors for their support of this event:
Interested in becoming a sponsor for this event?
Contributing Sponsors: $50.00
Multiple company sponsorship is both welcome and encouraged.
Presenting and Contributing Sponsors will receive the following benefits:
- Your company/firm name and logo will be spotlighted on a dedicated slide at the beginning and close of the webinar and during the breaks.
- Your company/firm name and logo will be featured on the registration page for the webinar.
- Your company/firm name and logo will be featured on the WWOA website event page for the Webinar.
Contact Caley Mutrie, firstname.lastname@example.org, for information and to SIGN UP TODAY!
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT
Important notes on earning credits:
- This activity has been approved for 3 hours of Wastewater CECs.
- For PDH credits, please contact Caley Mutrie, email@example.com, following the training to request a certificate of participation.
- Attendance and engagement verification will be obtained throughout the training as required by the accreditation body. Your moderator and/or presenters will provide more information during the session.
Sign in information, day of, will be used for verification of your participation in the training with the DNR. There will be opportunities for participants to indicate engagement throughout the training, including at the 1 hour mark, the 2 hour mark, and at the end to verify participation. As part of the verification of the training process, there will be a question or two that will be asked by the trainer(s) that will need to be answered by each participant. This answer will likely be a very short answer that will need to be posted by each individual in attendance of the training. Additional instructions will be provided by the moderator and/or trainers during the session.
Should you have any questions, contact Caley Mutrie, Executive Secretary, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 414-908-4950 x.104.